Technology Turned Inside-out: Implosion Instead of Explosion
In a recent post in the Viktor Schauberger Yahoo Group, Esa Ruoho copied part of a page from Tattva Vikeka in the Netherlands, which I would like to propose to you here, because it sums up many of the arguments why it is time for a change in technology, from explosion to implosion.
If we are to live in harmony with our environment, I believe there is no way around this. We need technology that works like nature loves to work - with vortex-type motion and concentrating, rejuvenating, life-giving forces harnessed.
Here are the arguments as published some years ago on Tattva Viveka's pages. (for some images, go see the original page)
Realizing that this was written in the late 90s, and that we do not have the promised applications of this technology yet, we get an idea of how momentous a task it is to change the very fundamentals of technology that has been in use - fairly successfully if we close our eyes to the environment - for more than a century.
IMPLOSION TECHNOLOGY AN ALTERNATIVE, SUSTAINABLE NEW BASIS FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY
VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER DISCOVERY AND HISTORY OF IMPLOSION TECHNOLOGY
(by Arie Menzo)
Introduction In December 1997 the proposal to do a report on Viktor Schauberger and "Implosion technology" was launched; two months later funding for this report was arranged. A number of planned steps are being made for the development of Implosion technology. Doing this report is one of those first steps, coupled to practical research and development undertakings in Australia, about which a more detailed account is included. This report plus the accompanying dossier and files, contain sufficient information to start with research and development and with the re-building of some devices designed and made by Viktor Schauberger, which applied Implosion technology aided by diamagnetism and anti- gravity. This report is divided into several sections: - Section one is an introduction to Implosion technology and its potentials. It describes the principles involved with Implosion technology, benefits and perspectives, current research and developments and the needs and tasks ahead. A description of practical developments in Australia is included as well. Clearly I take the position that Implosion technologies can be achieved, sooner than expected. - Section two summarizes some essential qualities of water closely related to Implosion technology and without which Implosion technology can't be understood. - Section three is an account on the person and inventions of Viktor Schauberger, some other people involved, the historical background and developments of Implosion technology, and why the development of this technology came to a halt. It is essential to have every aspect relevant to Implosion technology presented in their proper context. The interest in Viktor Schauberger and Implosion technology has increased exponentially.
Individuals and groups of people are actively pursuing this area of interest world wide. Study and experimentation has continued after Schauberger's death, especially during the last 20 years. A substantial amount of information exist in his own writing, in books, articles, reports and historical accounts including what took place during and after the Second World War. Motivation The motivation for this report is my focus on getting this Implosion technology and some of Viktor Schauberger's other inventions established and applied in our society. The many life threatening environmental deadlocks of our present time, are a legacy of the type of technology we currently employ, using fossil- and nuclear fuels. Finding scientific- and practical- sustainable solutions has now become a matter of survival, for us and for many plant and animal species, in the short term. Another motivation, is my determination to help brake the "stalemate" situation which has held this Implosion technology from being developed for over half a century, in spite of today's environmental crises. The development of scientific knowledge cannot be halted indefinitely, but for a relative short period of time. Making a report, assimilating all the available information and networking is my first step towards that goal. The objective of this report It is the objective of this report: - to provide extensive information on Implosion technology and on the inventor: Viktor Schauberger, his numerous designs and devices, - to establish networking activities, - to stimulate further research and development world wide, - to assist fundraising applications for practical research and development work.
Arie Menzo de Boom, B. Sc.Eco-Agro. 1982 Amsterdam October 1998.
Member of the Australian ImploTech Team
IMPLOSION TECHNOLOGY: AN ALTERNATIVE SUSTAINABLE NEW BASIS FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY
Basis of understanding
To do justice to implosion itself, it must be described within its full context. That context is "living water". In my view, this can logically not be otherwise! In order to understand Implosion technology and to successfully apply it, an understanding of the principles and mechanisms involved is required. These are displayed by all aspects of "living water", by all of it's features and characteristics and by it's inherent qualities and potentials. Holistic thinking is required to understand what Implosion technology is, what is involved and how it works. Meaning: thinking in processes rather than in fixed concepts, wherein the totality in which any natural phenomenon occurs is understood and accounted for. Our more familiar linear way of thinking nowadays: thinking in terms of cause and effect, does not suffice! The existence of implosion and the nature of diamagnetism are known to an extent, yet largely ignored by modern physics. Since Schauberger's time any physical proof has been disappeared so they remain to be investigated and formally clarified.
Today's technology, based on explosion
Expansive, centrifugal movement is the basis and primary mode of today's technology. We have directed our attention on the degenerative forces in nature by using combustion, heat, friction and pressure. It is known that the efficiency however of this energy base: fossil fuels and nuclear energy, is not more than 35%, exploiting the natural resources and is responsible for extensive pollution and damage to the natural world. It stands to reason that we now look the other way: to frictionless cooling and compacting of matter through the geometric coiling action of the cycloidal spiral movement in a vortex.
Until recent times we have been incapable of clearly seeing the simplest natural phenomena, while being continuously surrounded and bombarded by them. We fail to notice and are unable to decipher a myriad examples which illustrate the activity of the spiralic imploding principle. The many vortex examples: e.g. shells, galaxies, antelope horns, sunflowers, pine cones, tree branches. These are the after images of pure creative activity working through a specific movement. These are obvious and clear physical imprints of the imploding activity. This activity is the mechanism by which the "World of Energy" connects with the physical world. My argument is that we should use this formative principle as an energy base. In short - The spiralic contracting movement as in a vortex, has not been utilised technologically. An energy source, which sustains us and surrounds in abundance remains untapped. There are very good- and urgent reasons for investigating this thoroughly.
The principles involved with Implosion technology
* All movement is the outcome of attraction or repulsion; between expansion and contraction. * All life forms develop as a mirror image, or consequence of this activity between polarities. * By imitating the examples which nature shows us, the creative - and formative - natural processes can be enhanced to a maximum output situation (e.g. the smaller a hole of the vortex is, the stronger the suction will be). * When this natural principle is artificially accelerated this energy source is made available. * This technology utilises the levitational properties of water and uses diamagnetism, as raw energy present within a biological vacuum. * This technology copies creative processes, therefor it yields positive- and sustainable results in excess. (Some of Schauberger's' inventions were "Free- excess energy" devices.)
* In Implosion technology, two types of motion are combined i.e. simultaneously taking place: - Centrifugence: which gives pressure, friction, temperature rise and biological deterioration. - Centripetence: giving suction, temperature drop and biological improvement. * The working mechanism: the double cycloid spiral curve (as in a vortex) concentrates , contracts and compacts the water. This contraction cools and this cooling creates a vacuum. This vacuum augments suction, the whole process generates a diamagnetic force. * Compacting physical matter to a point beyond which it "dissolves" into its energetic form and allowing it to return into the physical, can be achieved artificially or mechanically. Important is:
1. the combination of the centrifugal- and centripetal movement,
2. the equatorial alignment of particles (diamagnetism),
3. the negative electric ionic charge and the negative pressure.
A gradual or sudden concentration of liquids or gasses produces a negative pressure and through this implosion.
"Comprehend and Copy Nature"
The principles which Viktor Schauberger adhered to and implemented in order to make the "Implosion motor" and other (levity) devices, were derived from having this attitude: "Comprehend and Copy Nature" or "C2".
Benefits and perspectives of Implosion technology
Should we be able to illustrate and prove the claims made here concerning Implosion technology, the consequences for modern society as we know it would be significant indeed. The re-development of this Implosion technology would have more than a major impact on the way we live and on the way we do things. It will not have to take long for people in general and for our environment more importantly, to experience the unimaginable benefits from using Implosion technology.
Electrical power can be generated at home from spring water; levitation devices will go six times faster than the Boeing 747 at a fraction of the running costs, without pollution or any noise, the possible size being unlimited; good drinking water ("Wunder Wasser") can eliminate sickness and disease in the living organism. Implosion technology does potentially offer sustainable solutions to many of the environmental crises of today, by canceling out the cause which is the general need for us to use our current types of inefficient, exploitative and damaging technology which still uses combustion.
Implosion technology stands to revolutionize the entire social fabric. There are some technical, organisational and financial hurdles to be overcome to achieve our set goals for the development of Implosion technology, however given the funding, rapid achievements can be expected. My estimation is: in two years from now we can start braking the markets with devices, such as were made in Schauberger's time which use Implosion technology. In the "Emerald Tablets" the "Tabula Smaragdina", the following can be found : "Combine the heavenly with the earthly in accordance with the laws of nature, and health and happiness shall be yours as long as you live"
Research, education, trials and outcomes
Several groups of people are doing preliminary experimentation on liquid flow phenomena, and with Schauberger's concepts. As far known to me now, the following initiatives are taken:
* in Austria summer seminars are given at the "Pythagoras Keppler Schule" (or P.K.S.), the Schauberger family estate near Bad Ischl,
* in Germany lectures are given and articles are published (e.g. by Ron Engert), describing the above,
* in The Netherlands attempts are made to organise the planning, the funding and the co-ordination for research/ development and production together with the Australian team,
* in Sweden: research on various flow phenomena of water; free flowing and in vessels,
* in Germany: research in libraries and archives for articles and news reports, eye witness accounts and quotes on early facts-data and achievements (e.g. flying saucers),
* in the USA: an investigation, digging up any (hidden) information has started,
* in Australia: research and development has started on three proto type devices, which will demonstrate some of the principles of Implosion technology and which will then become available as products,
* Contact is being maintained with the Schauberger family in Austria and with Mr D. Feierabend in the U.S (who is in possession of one of the original devices), by Callum Coats, Australia.
A sound network of people is building up world wide with people and groups interested in the re-development of Implosion technology.
The various activities should be co-ordinated in a co-operative and constructive manner, to achieve any desired results faster. Reports and articles are appearing steadily on the internet, which are monitored and filed by myself. The exchange of information and ideas is mutually beneficial and therefor an activity which I have taken up, here in Amsterdam, a central place. A weekend conference with Callum Coats about Implosion technology is taking place in November 1998 in Amsterdam.
Research and development of three Schauberger inventions in Australia
The Australian team is developing three Schauberger inventions. These form the first practical steps towards developing the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to start with the Implosion motor. These first three devices are:
1. The "Energy body" for rivers: egg shaped bodies creating longitudinal vortices in the central water flow. The longitudinal vortex creates a cooler, condenser, faster flowing central water mass which is the mechanism by which the river carves out it's own desired flow path, and which e.g. trout and salmon use to migrate up the rivers for spawning. Problems and solutions: Many problems we experience with rivers and streams, e.g. flooding after some rain, are a result of human interference with the forests and the actual flow path of rivers, sometimes even canalisation and dredging at worst. These problems can best be solved by helping such a river re-establish it's natural- dynamic flow pattern. These "energy bodies" are described by Schauberger to yield dramatic positive changes in the riverbed formation within a very short time span.
2. A vertical pump: imitating capillary action of water and air bubbles much like a cross between a tree and a ram pump. Lifting a water column higher than nine meters vertically has been impossible up to now (laws of physics-gravitation). There are places such as farms, where a significant change would be experienced if there would be a brake through, making water available where previously that wasn't possible, e.g by pumping water straight up from a bank or cliff, out of a river. This development may be a brakethrough in terms of what is known about pumps and pumping water in different ways, however more importantly it demonstrates the "C2" (see page 6) principle in practical application.
3. A water purifying device which is using the so called: "Wavy plates" to achieve the centripetal movement. Some CO2 is added in the process, separating and cool-distilling the water most imbued with levitation properties and ready for human consumption (best at 4-5 ° Celsius). The remainder of the water keeps being processed in this egg shaped device which has a manometer to measure the vacuum created.
These are the first serious steps towards development of the implosion motor as the "wavy plates" are used. These were designed by Schauberger after using a wheel of "Kudu horn" shaped tubes (extremely difficult to construct). This "mark 2" design principle having been proven successful is where the Australian team will pick up the development of the implosion motor. These relatively simple devices can come into production, offering direct practical and sustainable solutions to existing problems.
DESCRIPTIONS OF WATER
What is water? We may truly ask!. Water is everywhere and predominantly so. There are many answers to that question as there are as many types of water as there are living organisms.. Maintaining the opinion that water is H2O is merely reducing the matter to "the lowest common denominator" only. Of all the water on Earth, only 2-3% is available as drinking water. This should be kept in mind while we use and abuse that small amount! When we see water not merely as H2O, but as versatile and highly mysterious substance, we might get closer to understanding the dynamics, the harmonics and potentials this medium displays to us. Water was here first, so to speak; it is a mystery and a complete wonder in itself that it was created at all!. If we would understand water, we would not have the many perilous environmental crises of today!!. Some characteristics of water are:
The dynamics of flow
Good healthy water is absorbed with levitational qualities. Water is always in change, it flows down and moves about at varying speeds, shaping and folding itself in layers which slide over each other, thus fitting a greater volume into a smaller surface area and cooling off. The forward movement of every particle is closely associated with a specific temperature. Schauberger made a big point about "the temperature gradients", which regulate movement. When flowing water warms up (e.g. by the sun), its' tractive forces weaken. Cooling down occurs in the flow-axis, this core water mass moves fastest and thus deepens its' channel.. This higher flow-velocity, relative to the peripheral flow along the embankments, creates suction which also releases pressure from these embankments. The higher the flow-velocity of the cooler core-water mass is, the higher the buoyancy. Water quality Water is qualitatively not the same at different temperatures; Water can "go off" too. The anomaly point for water is at 4° Celsius, where water is healthiest and densest. Water always carries other substances. The sea water contains mineral salts and silicon from eroding granite mountains. This silicon is associated with the water's levitation properties, which is why Schauberger uses siliceous emulsions in his Implosion technology. (In Bio-Dynamics too, great importance is put on the role of silica, whereas in conventional agriculture it hardly gets a mention.) Water is electrically charged too, during and after a storm the drop size is enormous at times. As such, water can justly be called "The Blood of the Earth", it is rich in many ways and very much alive.
What is a wave made of? The wave but momentarily shapes and uses the water after which it fades away to be replaced by another waves. The continuum, and re- entering of other waves without canceling each other out is an expression of energy. The sea's water mass as a whole rocks gently sideways, determined by the Earth's rotation, as well as the Lunar- and Solar gravitational pull. In the sea, the wave goes through the water, the water itself doesn't travel far. In a river the water goes through the wave, here the wave is stationary. The ocean wave gets its energy mainly from the wind, in the river the wave is formed by the rocks and sticks. Is a wave really part of the objective world? A wave is made of energy; pure energy in motion.
Water naturally flows down any gradient, however it does so seeking the long way down, it doesn't move downwards as a solid "body" of water in a straight line seeking the fastest way. On the contrary: it "wanders about" from left to right and forms an irregular snake-like general flow pattern called a "meander". This meander, seemingly chaotic, appears to be shaped at random without much order. The curvatures however, correspond by and large with the curvatures that can be found in very many natural phenomena, (e.g. in tree branches, in lightning and in many proportions of our own body). Flow dynamics: There are a myriad of flow dynamics in such a stream of water, which would explain the creation of this long, meandering pathway, which the water always seeks on its way down to the sea. E.g.: cooler water moves faster than water which is slightly warmer (i.e.1/10th ° Celsius), thus creating drag and possibly suction. It is also more compacted or dense. Whereas the body of water as a whole might stream downwards at a certain flow rate, there are numerous places and occasions where water actually flows in the opposite way, or slower, or is momentarily at an apparent standstill. The essential point about the meander is the apparent chaotic - but specifically ordered - movement from left to right and back. It is like a cross section of a spiral, with the mathematical base pattern: 1=1:1.618.
We have all experienced vortexes in our lives. The best examples are found in rivers and streams. For most people who don't often get to experience and observe rivers or streams, there is the experience of a draining bathtub or sink. Gravity is a major aspect with the latter example, however these are still good examples of what actually takes place in such a vortex and serve to illustrate the processes which are involved. A defined body of water (or air), with a certain mass and surface area, has a flow rate: the velocity of which increases in an accelerating fashion, while the surface area is twisted into the vertical plane around a hole and decreases. The physical mass gets compacted to a point beyond which it "dissolves" into it's "energetic form" or matrix, leaving the "space" and "energy" (from between the sub-atomic particles), which we call 'vacuum" or "void", while resulting in negative pressure or suction. A biological vacuum is created which again augments the suction; this whole process produces diamagnetism. Sub-atomic energies such as the "Weak Nuclear Force" and diamagnetism are released and like the suction or levity, are potentially available. We all have an experience of the suction through putting a finger into it! Aspects involved with this process are the specific characteristics of the medium: water or air:
1. compaction when temperatures reach the "anomaly point",
2. the "dynamics of flow" (such as the "folding" in layers and a flow rate -differential of water or air particles related to:
3. the "temperature gradient": successions of temperatures up or down (i.e. positive gradient or negative gradient), always aiming for the anomaly point. The anomaly point is where a substance or organism is "healthiest" or "best"; for water this anomaly point is at 4 degrees C., for us humans it is 36.5- 37 degrees C.
4. the actual pattern of movement, that is: the shape, the proportions and the curvature of it's pathway is very specific. The harmonic of the double cycloid spiral curve is based on "PHI".
PHI is the specific formative principle expressed mathematically in the ratio: 1=1:1.618, the so called "Fibonacci series", better known as: "The Golden Mean". (each number added to the next gives the following number, as in 3-5-8-13-21-34 etc. or multiplied by 1.618 = 0618-1.000-1.618-2.618-etc.). Daniel Winter (U.S.) calls this harmonic : "The only pemissive path from matter to energy and back. The "Mathematical image of the condition of pure self reference"
The possibility for the development of Implosion technology exists, however any physical proof of the success of Implosion technology by Viktor Schauberger has disappeared. Implosion technology can be easily developed because of the inherent simplicity. The current environmental crises leave us no choice but to develop this type of technology. There are some basic uncertainties surrounding Implosion technology e.g. unknown side effects (chain reactions?). There is a need for organisation, coordination and cooperation to unite the various practical efforts world wide.
VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER: DISCOVERY AND HISTORY OF IMPLOSION TECHNOLOGY
Introducing Viktor Schauberger
"They called me crazy. I hope that they are right. It is of no greater import if another fool wanders this earth. But if I am right and science is wrong - then may the Lord God have mercy on mankind." Viktor Schauberger.
Viktor Schauberger was born as a forester's son in 1885 in Eastern Austria and lived until mid September 1958. He had no academic training but had a deep knowledge of biology, chemistry and physics. He also was a good drawer and craftsman and developed an exceptional understanding of water and its natural (flow) phenomena. He had an uncompromising belief in his perceptions and concepts, was obstinate when opposed and had a choleric temper, which was frequently expressed in his writing.
Viktor's deepest wish from early childhood, was to be a forester like his forefathers had been right back to the 15th century. He didn't finish school and spent his time in the forest before he became known through the building of water flumes for the transportation of big mature timber logs from the forests in the mountains. He built and designed many other devices and tools after that, all based on fundamental creative principles which he had observed to be at work in living nature.
He was able to see the natural world holistically, unlike us who tend to concentrate on "the thing itself". He saw any natural phenomena: be it a river, a fish, a tree, or a bird in the context of the environment in which it occurs. He therefore discovered how specific archetypal principles and shapes are expressed consistently in any living organism, in design as well as in function. He brought this insight down to earth with his above mentioned skills and through quite advanced inventions.
1885 30-6- Viktor Schauberger is born in Holzschlag Eastern Austria, had a job as a forester and is a soldier during the First World War (1914-1918) .
1919 First he is a forester, then he becomes a forest master and game keeper in Brunnenthal/Steyrling, under jurisdiction of Kirchdorf, (on the Krems river, Eastern Austria) and of Count Adolf zu Schaumburg.
1922 Schauberger designes and builds the water flumes at Steyrling and reduces logging costs to one/tenth. He is promoted to property forest- and game manager.
1924 He becomes State Consultant for logging flume installations.
1926 The "Riverbed fin" is developed and tested in Neuberg on the river Murz in Steiermark.
1928 Further Riverbed Finns in Austria- Yugoslavia and Bulgaria.
1929 First patent registration in the area of water technology and of turbine technology.
1930 Film "Carrying Water" about the Neuberg installation.
1931 First trials in generating electricity from water ("Wasserfaden Trial").
1932 Achieved the "Wunder Wasser" and water powered engines, implosion motor.
1933 First and only book "Our senseless toil" appears in Vienna.
1934 Meeting with Adolf Hitler on forestry and river management, refuses to work for the "3rd Reich".
1935 Air turbine patents are registered and the "lifting" of liquids and gasses into energy is achieved.
1937 The "Warm-Cold Engine" built by Siemens melts down after unauthorised testing.
1938 Viktor gives his son Walter authority to repeat the "Wasserfaden" Experiment; Walter achieves tension of up to 20.000 Volt.
1940 The "Repulsine" to obtain the "Wunderwasser", is constructed in Vienna.
1941 Difficulties and intrigues with the Vienna Engineering Association culminate, also increasing SS domination. Schauberger works near Augsburg for Messerschmidt on engine cooling systems. There was some correspondence with Heinkel about aeroplane turbine drive engines.
1942 The levitation device is started and crashes against the ceiling of the factory.
1943 Commencement of further design, research and development on the Repulsine at a camp near Mauthausen. The aim was developing a submarine drive engine.
1944 Further development on the "Repulsator" in Vienna, at the SS engineering college at Rosenhugel.
1945 Start on the "Climator". USA troops seize various devices and materials. Transfer to Leonstein.
1947 Further water purification devices are build in Salzburg.
1948 Co-operation with the Rosenberger Company in Austria, agricultural tools and the "Twister Pipe" are invented.
1950 Patent registration for agricultural tools made with copper.
1952 The "Double Twister Pipe" is tested at the Technical College in Stuttgart. Schauberger's theories on altered friction in fluids are confirmed. The first copper plated plough is tested at Linz Agricultural College.
1954 The main part of the home power generator is developed, difficulties with first tests.
1955 Book by Leopold Brandstatter "Implosion or Explosion" comes out.
1957 Co-operation with the Firm "Swarovski" in Tirol; further home power generators are build.
1958 An American consortium offers Schauberger financial means to research implosion technology. Journey to the USA with son Walter. After hardship and difficulties Viktor leaves the USA. He had been forced to sign a contract which prohibited him from doing any further research and making any statements. Various devices and technical drawings stay in the USA.
Viktor dies on the 25th of September in Linz, five days after his return from the USA.
Viktor Schauberger was a remarkable man with the ability to develop a technology based on natural, creative principles. He invented and built various devices: for cleaning water and for electric power generation, as well as levitation devices. He designed dam walls and outlets for electric power plants, agricultural tools, special "twister" pipes, nozzles, distillation plants, as well as "flow regulators" of various sorts for rivers, the turbine engine and more. He did not however, have the gift of dealing with the establishment with tact or much patience. He was continually annoyed and frustrated by academics, hydrologists and engineers and frequently lost his temper, consequently his articles were banned from publication for a time.
Various designs and devices of Schauberger's inventions
Brief description of the Schauberger inventions
1. Water healing: The principle: Enhancement of the levitational properties of water. The Spring water producer: Large water restorer created so called "Wunder Wasser". The Emphore water container: Egg shaped water vessel to maintain stored water quality.
2. Flow regulation: The principle: utilising temperature differences and gradients. The River Flume: Meandering wooden log transport canal build down mountain slopes. Hydro dams: Designs for dam walls to reduce pressure and leaks. Energy Bodies: Egg shaped river flow regulators, regeneration of longitudinal vortices. Longitudinal Vortex generators: Concave- wedge shaped forms, for torrent confinement in rivers.
3. Agricultural: The principle: utilising flow dynamics, (also as radiation into the soil). Wooden Twister pipe: Arrangement of little fins inside pipes, for spiral water flow for consumption water for people, animals and plants. Fermentation chamber: Egg shaped vessel, placed under ground to enhance energy flow to restore mineral imbalances in the soil. Manure transformer: Egg shaped underground vessel for (aerobic) maturation of manure. Spiral plough: Copper plated plough, for minimal soil damage and mineral restoration.
4. General use: The principle: utilising electric charge and using flow dynamics in design. Home power plant: Electric power plant for domestic use. Climator: To acclimatise a room or house both cold and warm simultaneously. Sterilisation unit: One of many small designs, they illustrate the principles that Schauberger worked with. Nozzles: Special fish shaped gold- or silver plated miniature nozzles for implosion motor.
5. Implosion: The principle: accessing the biological vacuum, utilising diamagnetic force. Repulsator: The second model water restorer, for break down of our body's excess acidity. Repulsine: Vaporises, purifies and distils the water through cold processes. Tornado generator: Implosion motor, for electric power generation, using spiralled pipes. Trout motor: "Biological submarine", also implosion motor design with wavy plates. Flying saucer: Levitation device using rotating wavy plates and turbine technology.
Historical developments 1940-1952
The development of the Implosion technology takes place in a broader context than Viktor Schauberger only. Of particular interest is the fact that during the Second World War scientists like: Thule, Schriever, Habermohl, Bolenso, Miethe, Schauberger and others, were made to work together or in teams at several locations such as: engineering (war) factories throughout Nazi Germany like "Penemunde", "Mauthausen" (military camp Poland), and in laboratories, in Vienna-Austria and in Bavaria.
Big firms such as BMW, Messerschmidt and Siemens, also took part in this technological development. There was a time squeeze the war had already lasted three years, then there were some real achievements. During that last year of the war, the first test flights with different sized discs were taking place e.g. the well known "Hanebu 2" above Prague, (* see: "Chronology "and "secret weapons" in the main dossier).
In 1945 there were the reasonably well known "Foo Fighters", mounted with a "Klystron" microwave tube. These were small, semi ball shaped, pilotless, remote controlled flying objects. At the same time the World's first guided medium range missiles, the "V1" and the "V2", plus the "advanced" (model) fighter planes like the "Horten Ho 229", looking like the recent "Stealth" bomber were produced and used in Hitler's warfare machine. The doors had been opened to employing various forms of magnetism and electrical charge, as well as levity, (rather than having to overcome gravity!). Clearly the Nazis were technologically ahead from the rest of the world as many new results were achieved.
The Americans were keen to get on to this technology even during the war and to beat the Russians and the British to it! At the end of the war the "Brains of Europe" were divided between the Russians and the USA. They "combed" Germany, and many Nazi's went to the States. This technology based on implosion consequently disappeared and was not seen again following the Second World War and Viktor Schauberger's death. - There has therefore been a time gap of some 50 years, in the development of this Implosion technology. A "science monopoly situation" was created and upheld by American political- and industrial motives.
The hard fact that the USA possess and knowingly withholds this technology from being further developed as a sustainable alternative, was until recent times the most guarded secret of the USA Government and its Secret Services. Reports were repressed or ridiculed and moreover the first attempt to develop any aspect of this technology was directly halted (people were threatened and killed).
There have been numerous UFO sightings, especially during the 50's and 60's. The belief that these sighted objects had something to do with "Aliens" was successfully launched. These sightings are also associated with people on drugs like speed: this diverted the attention. There were occurrences like the Spizbergen UFO crash 1952 which did get some publicity and which made it more difficult to conceal this hard fact.
Today, with free flowing knowledge and information, particularly on the World Wide Web of Internet, this information can no longer be contained. Individuals and groups of people world wide are now inspired to pursue this matter further and to do practical experimentation. People will no longer be intimidated.
The development of this technology stopped when the second World War came to an end. The Americans took all the technical data from places like "Penemunde" as well as "combing" the libraries and patent registrations. These data have been kept secret until recent- internet years. Whatever information still obtainable, is now being shared and studied world wide by a growing number of people. Some ecologists and farmers possess a degree of understanding of the phenomena and principles in nature which express the implosion principle. The available information plus the limited understanding of some people, is sufficient to study what Viktor Schauberger has achieved and to re-commence this work: picking it up with repeating some of his simpler inventions. The practical construction and application of these devices is necessary to study and confirm the principles and processes involved in Implosion technology.
[Added in July 2008:]
Schauberger used to say what we need to do is k&k (kapieren und kopieren), in English understand [nature] and copy [its designs].
At the time, that was a pun, a play on words. K&K was a very much used term for the Austro/Hungarian monarchy.
Almost a century later, scientists seem to come back to what Schauberger then suggested. Schauberger had observed trouts and gleaned innovative principles for motion in water. Today, scientists are starting to study whales and dolphins and they see things that contradict engineering knowledge about aerodynamic design. There is talk about applying these discoveries to technical design of wind turbines and similar stuff. Here is the article talking about this:
See also GRAVITY AND ANTI-GRAVITY EXPLAINED by Mike "The Cowboy" Emery